eBarkadahan takes responsibility in protecting and managing your Personal Data in compliance with GDRP and Applicable Laws. We take serious responsiblity in properly managing, protecting and processing your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy, which shall apply to all Personal Data we collect from you through our Platforms.
For the purpose of understanding eBarkadahan’s Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”), capitalized terms used in this Policy shall have the following meanings:
- “Applicable Laws” means the Philippines Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its subsidiary legislations and regulations as amended from time to time;
- “Personal Data” means any data, whether true or not, which is (a) about an individual who can be identified (i) from that data; or (ii) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access and would include data in our records as may be updated from time to time, or (b) defined as “personal data”, “personal information”, or “sensitive personal information” under any applicable Data Protection Laws;
- “Platforms” means collectively eBarkadahan’s Social Media Accounts and Website;
- “Social Media” means eBarkadahan’s pages and account’s on third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Google+;
- “Website” means the eBarkadahan website accessed at the following address www.ebarakadahan.ph;
- “eBarkadahan, we, us, or our” means eBarkadahan, LLC or any company owned, parterned with, or operated by eBarkadahan.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
eBarkadahan collects Personal Data required to complete customer orders. This includes your email address, billing & shipping addresses and phone number.
eBarkadahan follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you submit a contact us form or a return/exchange request form, your email address, phone number, and any other information you submit will be collected.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Email Marketing Providers
Your Personal Data is used by eBarkadahan in order to send you marketing emails and emails regarding your orders/returns.
Social Media Platforms
Your Personal Data may be sent to Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Google+. This is to provide you with relevant ads and other content.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
When you place an order, your Personal Data for that order is stored indefinitely. This is so we can keep a detailed records of all your orders.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, have left comments, or placed an order, you can request to receive an exported file of the Personal Data we hold about you, including any Personal Data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any Personal Data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.